The links shown below some of Google’s search results, called sitelink, are meant to help users navigate your site. Our systems analyze the link structure of your site to find shortcuts that will save users time and allow them to quickly find the information they’re looking for.
In today’s post, I am going to list most of the major conference that is going to be running in United States soon in 2013.
Last time we have shown you how to index your website to search engines, this time we are going to talk about how to avoid pages from crawling.
Indexing your web pages in search engines is one of the most important ways to let the world knowing the existence of your website.
When it comes to SEO, everyone wants to have a high PR (Page Rank) for their websites. The reason is we all believe high PR may increase traffic to a site and in result getting more sales on products
It is always good that you know at least some basic coding knowledge, this way can save you at least $40, $50 an hour hiring someone to do any modification on your site.
Creating quality content is important but consistency is also one of the most important factors that can help your site rank well in search engines.
These days lots of site owner and SEO companies are all talking about the Google page rank update.
Webmaster central blog is another site that you can find out the latest and useful web information about Google.
If you ever heard of someone said to you they are partnered with Google or have some kind of contract with Google that can bring their client site’s ranking up in certain time period.
Ask your happy customers to write you couple sentences testimonial or a simple review for the products that they purchased.
Although this online tool can give you an instant translation for over 60 languages, it doesn’t do the job perfectly due to the fact that Google using statistical matching to translate based on the words/phrase/sentences that the users input rather than using a dictionary rules approach.
Do you know only 18% of the clicks on seach engines go to the pay links, the rest 82% all goes to organic. So now you know where you should focus your money on
You need to encourage people to visit your site such as adding more content, funny stuff, or things that people like to read.
We always say, share anything that you think it is useful to people. Images, apps, websites, online tools etc.